Hair wash day routine

by Sunday, February 09, 2014 0 comments


Hey dolls!!! 


This post is a response to the different emails I have been receiving, asking for my hair wash routine. 
I must say it varies depending on how much time I have and also if I'm preparing my hair for a protective hairstyle, or running out of some products, different elements come in account for that. Today's routine is following my locs extension removal, that I kept for a 3 weeks or so. I'll be having another haircare treatment in about a week before another protective hairstyle.
I removed the locs extension 2 days ago and have been wearing my hair in a pony tail.
Here are the different products I used.
Don't forget to suscribe and share :)
Love Vv


took the ponytail down
JBCO
tea tree oil
mix of 2 table spoons of JBCO, 1 table spoon of tea tree and 1table spoon of  honey in hot water
put the hair in a ponytail

No more shower cap so I used a plastic bag, A girl gotta be resourceful right?!! :) 
I used a hot towel and waited for 2 hours, you can sit under dryer for 15 to 30 minutes otherwise

co-wash
did you say shrinkage? :)

It eased the finger combing process
finger combed, applied cantu shea butter and locked moisturising with JBCO, did 8 chuncky twists and pinned them up.
I am now ready for the week :)

This is a little bonus :)
 I started watching this while I had the towel on

Hey dolls!!


Ce billet est une réponse aux différents courriels que j'ai reçu concernant ma routine de lavage. Je dois dire qu'elle varie en fonction du temps dont je dispose et si je prépare mes cheveux pour une coiffure protectrice, ou encore s'il me manque certains produits, plusieurs éléments entrent en ligne de compte pour cela.
Le procédé que je partage avec vous aujourd'hui fait suite au retrait des fausses locks que j'ai gardé un peu plus de 3 semaines. Je prévois un autre soin dans une semaine environ avant une coiffure protectrice. J'ai retiré les fausses locs il y a deux jours et je portais mes cheveux en queue de cheval.
Voici les différents produits que j'ai utilisés.
N'oubliez pas de partager et de vous abonner :)
Love Vv

Fashion Hood

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment