Bye bye blackhead, hello healthy glow effect!!

by Thursday, February 06, 2014 0 comments
Hey dolls,


Hope your week is going perfectly so far!! That you've been working out a little bit and having your 5 portions of fruits and veggies a day :)
I was recently asked what the secret of my spotless face was, I thought why not share my facial routine with you.
I'm usually very skeptical when it comes to using products for my skin, because I like natural products better.
I recently found a website that sells asian products and I thought I could try what they were offering.
My goal was to get rid of the blackheads on the nose especially and to have a healthy glow effect without make up.
The difference on my face was noticeable at the first use already!!
You should still bear in mind that eating "right" has a positive effect on skin and hair too.
I've listed the product in order of use also, from the 1st to the last.
Enough talking, here is the list of the different products I use, you can find all of them at very fair prices on SUKA.FR
Don't forget to suscribe and share :)
Love Vv

this is before I started the routine, no filter use, just a very good lighting so you can see the flaws

1.5months after, no make, no filter 

Secret key snail +EGF repairing foam cleanser

The packaging is just wonderful 



It's skin power 10 VC formula

Skinfood lettuce , cucumber and water jelly 
Hey dolls,


J'espère que votre semaine a parfaitement commencé jusqu'à maintenant, que vous avez pratiqué un peu de sport et mangé vos 5 fruits et légumes par jour :)
On m'a récemment demandé quel était mon secret pour un visage sans tâches. Je me suis alors dit que je pouvais partagé ma routine du visage avec vous.
Généralement  je suis très sceptique lorsqu'il s'agit d'utiliser des produits pour ma peau, car je préfère les produits naturels.
J'ai récemment trouvé un site qui vend des produits asiatiques et je me suis laissée tenter. Mon objectif était de me débarrasser des points noirs sur le nez particulièrement et d'avoir un effet bonne mine sans maquillage. La différence était perceptible déjà lors de la 1ère utilisation!
Gardez en tête qu'une bonne alimentation a un effet positif sur la peau et les cheveux aussi.
J'ai énuméré les produits utilisés par ordre d'utilisation, du 1er au dernier.
Trêve de bavardage, voici la liste des produits que j'utilise. Vous les trouverez à prix très raisonnables sur SUKA.FR
N'oubliez pas de vous abonner et de partager :)
Love Vv 

Fashion Hood

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment