Cosy winter

by Tuesday, January 16, 2018 2 comments
Hi guys,
Long time, no post!
First post of the year also, so I can't start without wishing all of you a happy new year, filled with love and good health.
January 16th, time for the French curves challenge, initiated a couple of years ago by Gaelle Prudencio.
This month challenge is cosy winter.
One of my favourite indoors activities is reading, and I find it kind of soothing and propice to the season.
L'une de mes activités préférées à l'intérieur est la lecture, je trouve que ça calme et propice à la saison.


This book is more picturesque, yet a great collection of images from all over Africa, by the young inspiring talent Diane Audrey Ngako, entitled: They call it Africa, We call it home.

Ce livre est plutôt pittoresque, il offre une grande collection d'images de l'Afrique, idée conçue par Diane Audrey Ngako, un prodigieux talent. Le livre s'intitule They call it Africa, We call it home.


This headwrap is actually a skirt, that I style  differently here.
Ce foulard est une jupe que j'avais déja porté ici.
My partner absolutely hate this cardigan but I absolutely love it ! Whenever I wear it, which is almost on a daily basis in winter, she gives me the  "not again that cardigan look", and I give her the "you know I'm not ready to get rid of it look"

Ma partenaire a ce gilet en horreur, mais je l'aime absolument! A chaque fois que je le mets, presque quotidiennement en hiver,  j'ai droit au regard qui dit "oh non pas encore ce gilet" et moi je réponds du regard "tu sais que je ne suis pas prête à m'en séparer"


Cardigan & T-shirt/gilet & T-shirt: Asos
Headwrap: Ayawa Hairstyle
Slippers/Chausson: Next
Mug: TkMaxx
footstool/pouf: Wilko
photos: Miss Flo
For more videos on headwraps and/or hairstyles, visit my youtube and for more pictures, my instagram is vv_jo



French Curves

Fashion Hood

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

2 comments:

  1. Très cosy. Looks perfect for snuggling up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a toujours un vêtement que l'autre n'aime pas ! Si tu es bien dedans c'est le principal !!
    Bises :)

    ReplyDelete