2 minutes hairstyle

by Thursday, September 05, 2013 0 comments
Hey dolls,


I took my medium braids out last night and held my hair in a pony tail for the night.
I didn't feel like doing anything extraordinary to it today. I just finger combed it and and did this quick 2 minutes hairstyle. It literally took me 2 minutes.

This is how my hair looked this morning after I had removed the pony tail
I just used a brush, thread and 2 hair pins
I brushed my hair and did a single braid over
I rolled the rest of the thread at the base

the back view

And voilà!!
You ca use a littke bit of  gel to flatten the edges but I didn't want to use any

I hope you find this useful.

Love Vv

Fashion Hood

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment