Wrap me up

by Wednesday, July 31, 2013 2 comments
Hey dolls!!


Hope you've been enjoying your lives so far!!
This post is featuring one of the hairstyles that I dig a lot, not only for its simplicity but also for its versatility, ie Headwrap.
Whenever I want want an original touch to my outfit or I feel lazy about doing my hair, I always opt for a piece of fabric or a scarf to give the original touch to my hairstyle
Here are a few examples of headwrapping that I did. Feel free to recreate the style you like and send me a picture to share if you feel like it.












Don't forget to suscribe and share


Love Vv

Fashion Hood

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

2 comments: