15 jours-15 coiffures

by Monday, July 08, 2013 1 comments
Hey guys,

A couple of months ago Blakia Myhairjourney (on facebook) was inspired by My Fro & I 30days/30updos hair challenge and suggest to some of the girls to complete a 15days/15updos hair challenge.
Here are some pictures of the hairstyles I did for the challenge. I used Kanekalon hair extension for the 1st hairstyle, the others are extension free.
I really enjoyed this challenge because I love to show how versatile kinky-afro-natural hair is. You can really play around with your hair and achieve so many different styles. The longest hairstyle was the 1st one (~20 minutes) and the others took less than 15minutes.
Hope you'll find this post inspiring and try some of the hairstyles.











Ayawa Jewelz N hairstyle

Love Vv

Fashion Hood

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

1 comment: