Living my life like it's golden

by Saturday, August 08, 2015 4 comments
Hi dolls,

I hope you are all having a fanstastic time and that your weekend started under good auspices!!
Well, mine started really really good!! It was a total blast, spending the day with my lovely cousin!!!
We spent part of the day at the Africa Fashion Week London, I'll tell you more about it in another post.
Today I just want to share my outfit and mood with you guys, hoping to spread love and joy :)

You can wear all the make up and jewels you want, your outfit is uncomplete without a smile :)

Bag and cuffs/Sac et manchettes: Primark
Sneakers/Baskets: Puma
Bags: Gudule
Lipstick: black lipner and Gunner from Mac cosmetics on top
Contour noir sur toute la lèvre et Gunner de Mac cosmetics au dessus
Septum: Camden
Shorts: Bershka
Top: Vintage
Headpiece: Ayawa Jewelz



#Familyaffair, my partner in crime for the day!
All we have is The NOW!!!
#Affairedefamille, mon acolyte du jour!
Tout ce que nous avons c'est l'instant PRESENT!!

This is how I felt all day! #joyexplosion <3
Mon humeur du jour #explosiondejoie

This picture was taken before I decided to grow locks, a little bit than a year ago.
I wanted to share this with you because the locking process is really something you should give a good thought about before you dive into it. I feel like there is a lot we should know before deciding to grow locks.
For example I'm not going to lie, I sometimes miss my afro, my hair is still natural but the feeling when touching isn't the same. Still, I'm very happy I was persistant and we (my hair and I) still have a long way to go.

Cette photo a été prise il y a un peu plus d'un an, avant que je décide de "cultiver" des locs. Je tenais à partager cette photo avec vous car vous devez vraiment réfléchir avant de vous lancer dans  le processus de locs Il y a plusieurs paramètres à prendre en compte avant de se lancer. Un exemple tout bête, mon afro me manque parfois, mes cheveux sont toujours naturels mais la sensation au toucher est complètement différente. Cependant je suis heureuse d'avoir persisté, nou s(mes cheveux et moi) avons encore un long chemin à parcourir ensemble.

This is one of the resons I love natural hair, one word VERSATILITY
This is the result of bantu knot out on damp hair
Voici l'une des raisons pour lesquelles j'aime le cheveu naturel, un seul mot: VERSATILE
Ceci est le résultat de bantu knot out sur cheveu humide

J'espère que vous vous portez à merveille et que votre weekend commence sous de bons auspices!! 
Eh bien le mien a très bien commence et j'ai passé une journée magnifique avec ma merveilleuse cousine et c'était l'éclate totale!!
Nous avons passé une partie de la journée à l'Africa Fashion Week London et je vous en dirai plus à ce sujet dans un prochain billet
Aujourd'hui je voudrai simplement partagé ma tenue et mon humeur du jour avec vous, en espérant répandre de l'amour et de la joie :)


I'm taking my own freedom
Putting it in my song
Singing loud and strong
Grooving all day long
I'm taking my freedom
Putting it in my stroll
I'll be high-steppin' y'all
Letting the joy unfold...
I'm living my life like it's Golden, golden...


Fashion Hood

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

4 comments: