My straight hair experience

by Saturday, May 10, 2014 2 comments
Hey dolls,

Hope you are all doing amazingly fine :)
This post is about my straight hair experience.
I big chopped 4 years  and a half ago and this my first time straightening them.
I decided to try straight hair because I needed to trim the ends and also I was curious of how I'd look with those hair.
This is the process I went through to achieve the tranformation;
I first deep conditioned the hair using the Herbal Hollywood Style Stop Hair Fall Conditioner.
This conditioner has soothing ginseng and chili pepper antioxidants, plus revitalizing and fortifying nutriments and vitamins.
This conditioner is suppose to rejuvenate the scalp, strengthen and hydrate hair.
Well I must say this stuff works miracle on my hair.
I left the conditioner on hair under cellophane for 2 hours and rinse it thoroughly.
Then I used beautiful textures leave in conditioner before blowdrying.
Finally, prior using flat iron, I put a heat protectant serum and voilà!
I used the flat iron but very low because I wanted to keep volume.
Here are some shots, hope you'll enjoy :)

Don't forget to suscribe and share



J'espère que vous vous portez à merveille  :)
Ce billet est à propos  mon lissage.
J'ai big choppé   il y a 4 ans et demi et c'est la première fois que je les lisse. 
J'ai opté pour les cheveux raides parce que je devais couper les pointes et j'étais également curieuse de voir de quoi j'aurai l'air.
Voici mon processus pour cette transformation: 
J'ai d'abord fait un soin profond avec l'après shampooing Herbal Hollywood Style Stop Hair Fall Conditioner. 
Cet après shampooing contient des antioxydants de gingembre et de piment, ainsi que des agents revitalisants et fortifiants et des vitamines .
Il est censé rajeunir le cuir chevelu , renforcer et hydrater les cheveux .
Eh bien, je dois dire que ce truc fait des miracles sur mes cheveux .
J'ai laissé l'après shampoing poser sous cellophane pendant 2 heures et rincé abondamment.
Ensuite, j'ai utilisé le leave-in beautiful textures avant le brushing .
Enfin , avant d'utiliser le fer à lisser , j'ai mis un sérum protecteur de chaleur et voilà!
J'ai utilisé le fer à lisser à très faible température parce que je voulais garder le volume.
Voici quelques photos, en espérant qu'elles vous plaisent :)

N'oubliez pas de vous abonner et de partager

Love Vv


conditioner and leave-in
If interested by the conditioner, please send an email to vvjewelz@gmail.com
Si vous êtes interessée par l'après-shampooing, envoyez un message à vvjewelz@gmail.com
Hair soaking in conditioner
Cheveux imprégnés d'après-shampoing
conditioner rised off
après shampooing rincé
leave-in applied and blow out
 leave-in appliqué et cheveux étirés au sèche cheveux
GhD Flat iron is a wonder for natural textures. If interested, you can buy it here  and have a 15% discount with the code DV0511

Serum also available here

Le fer à lisser GhD est une merveille pour les textures naturelles. Si vous êtes interessées, vous pouvez vous le procurer  ici et bénéficier d'une réduction de 15% avec le code
 DV0511

Serum disponible ici
Final result :)
thought I could treat you by adding this bonus hairstyle, very easy and quick, 3 hair pins, fold and tuck, 2 minutes hairstyle

En bonus une idée coiffure réalisée en 2 minutes avec 3 épingles







Fashion Hood

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

2 comments: