leather look

by Friday, October 25, 2013 2 comments
Hey dolls,


 Hope you've all been doing great so far! I've been so busy with life, I was completely swamped with work, and I will post about it soon! As you know, I started a 60days workout challenge on September 2, and I must say I am very pleased with myself!! I can't tell if I've lost weight or not but I'm definitely slimmer and I am happy with it, another week to go!! :) 
Anyhow, I wanted to share my ootd with you. For the hair I did extra large twists extension, using 5 packs of kanekalon hair extension.
 I decided to go all leather today and I hope you'll enjoy the outcome, let the pics speak now :)


shorts and top from thrift shop, lipstick: dark side and nightmoth lip pencil from Mac cosmetics


y'all know I love twists!!!! :)


necklace from ayawa jewelz-hair from ayawa hairstyle 

shoes from a random boutique in London

Love Vv

Fashion Hood

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

2 comments:

  1. J'aime beaucoup ta tenue mais surtout la chaussure waouuu bsx :D

    http://beauty-make-up-and-more.blogspot.com/

    http://nappydiarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je n'ai jamais osé le total look cuir de peur que cela me donne un côté " Johnny" que je n'assumerai pas du tout.... Et tu me montres que c'est possible, tout en ayant du style! J'adore ce look, le décolleté en V, la taille marquée, la coiffure top! You look awesome!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete