Sun-day @ the park

by Sunday, July 14, 2013 2 comments
Hey dolls,

Hope you had a wonderful Sunday!!!!!!
I spent the day at the park today with my family. We had a pic-nic and we ate everything so fast there are no pics lool
Anyways I treated 2 of my cousins to quick  hairstyles (40 minutes for both hairstyles) and here are some shots of my ootd and the hairstyles that I did.

I opted for a tie and dye cut out back dress with mint jelly shoes



Don't forget to suscribe and share :)

Love Vv

Fashion Hood

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

2 comments:

  1. Si si je veux bien le premier hair style là
    jaime troppppppppppppp Vv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MJ tu sais que ta place est déjà réservée quand on se verra :)

      Delete