Is coffee your daily grind?

by Friday, July 19, 2013 0 comments
Hey dolls!!!



I've always heard that coffee had so many positive properties on skin but I never tried it untill yesterday night, as an exfoliating face and body  wash.
I used coffee grounds mixed with honey and Brazil nut oil.
I then massage my face, body and feet in round slow motions. I rinced it off and my skin was so soft!!!
I'll be including this to my skincare routine twice a week from now on, instead of spending massive amounts  on fancy exfoliating face or body wash.

I've also read that after rinsing your hair with  coffee, your hair would look softer and shinier.
Well, I'll try that when I take my twists off and of course I'll make a review about it!


Coffee bush


Why throw the waste when it can be so benefic!!!!

Love Vv

Fashion Hood

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment